As promised, the next development update with further information on the release date and current developments. The release date has now been confirmed and, as expected, cannot be met entirely, as I am simply running late. The app unlocks on the different platforms will also require some time. However, I did not postpone it too far into the future, meaning the new release date will be May 23rd, 2023.
What else happened in February?
- The new shortened tutorial is almost finished and only requires some fine-tuning.
- The expanded control system with automatic card use through double-click/tap is complete and will be added to other areas of the game – NPC shops, deck manager, equipment menu, etc. – so that players can use cards with a simple double-click/tap almost everywhere.
- The Steamworks partner account has already been approved and activated, so the release on Steam is now possible.
What else needs to be done?
- Adjustment of existing rewards and monsters
- Loyalty bonus for our existing players
- Testing on various devices
- Presence on social media and advertising.
- Updating the manual & homepage
In that sense, I wish you all a nice March, and of course, I will continue to keep you updated.