The last few weeks have flown by. You may have already noticed, but unfortunately, I had to postpone the release date for Early Access again by one month to 23/06/23 🤮. I’m slowly starting to feel like I’m in a Blizzard game 😭🙈. But the release on the Steam Store turned out to be a bit more difficult than originally planned. I had to integrate the entire Steamworks SDK into the game, as well as creating the shop integration via Steam. In addition, there is an approximately 2-week period before the client is approved…
Anyway, the majority of the work is now done, and I am eagerly waiting for the approval of my Steam Store 👏 – after that I will put it online immediately. This will allow you to add the game finally to your “Wishlist” 😍.
As soon as that happens, I will send out another newsletter to keep you all informed about the upcoming release and hopefully have you add the game to your “Wishlist” – this will help make us more visible on Steam.
What happened in March/April?
- Steam Integration
- Adjustments to Homepage/Trailer for the new “Reborn” version
- Steam Store is now ready and awaiting approval
- New tutorial is completed
- Tests/bug-fixes/adjustments on new features
- Implementation of new effects/companion visualisation
- Hall of Fame for players from Prelude/Interlude introduced in Tamaree 😉
- Optimizations for the Steam version
What still needs to be done?
- Adjustments to iOS/Android Store for the “Reborn” version
- Client approval for all stores (iOS/Android/Steam)
- Adjustments to the manual for the “Reborn” version
- Basic balancing of monsters/rewards/bonuses, etc.
- Community work
As you can see, it’s definitely coming to an end, and I can’t wait to welcome you all back in Aurelis 😃!